Our automated testing tool, Provar, specializes in testing Salesforce, the market-leading cloud CRM platform. Our People Associate will be responsible for sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. People Associate will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
This is an awesome opportunity for a proactive and self-motivated individual to develop their recruitment skills in a fun and stimulating IT environment.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Promote companys reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends od recruitment
- Closely work with People Manager and provide support to People community
You should have a solid academic foundation to degree level or higher.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in IT recruitment
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, organized and collaborative approach
- Ability to work in a team environment
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Make Positive Provar India Private limited
Provar is the only code-free, integrated automation testing tool for Salesforce. We deliver the benefits of automation while avoiding the pitfalls of other tools. See our demo videos at vimeo.com/provartesting.
We have offices in Gurgaon (India), London (UK) and Nashville (Tennessee).
Learn more at provartesting.com.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
Contact Company:Make Positive Provar India Private limited