The most important thing to us is making sure that our customers have access to helpful and engaginginformation to help them use our tool. We dont really have salespeople at Provar, but we definitely havesupport: in fact, our knowledgeable and proactive support team is one of the things our customers reallyappreciate. Wed like you to help us ensure our written content is equally brilliant.
As an early member of Provars marketing and customer success team, youll get our technical content to a fantastic standard and help us keep it there. Youll work in a cross-functional team of developers, product managers and marketers to produce thought-provoking and useful articles, ensuring that our users leave our site with the information they were looking for. Youll proactively dive into unfamiliar technical topics to become an expert, producing content that educates, lends confidence to new users and teaches even theseasoned Provar user something new and exciting.
- Write and edit technical blog posts. Youll work with the engineering team to help deliver regular blog posts about new product features and developments within the wider testing and Salesforce communities.
- Develop a strong understanding of our users and their challenges to make sure were on the right track with our content. Youll think and talk like our users.
- Work with account management to identify interesting customers and share their success stories.
- Build targeted landing pages addressing user problems and help build out the associated ad campaigns to make them discoverable.
- Manage our newsletter. Youll curate, write and send our quarterly Provar newsletter, covering product developments and relevant content from the community.
- Support our users. You'll find out what our customers want more of, and help produce technical support articles to make sure they're getting the most out of Provar.
Salary: INR Best in the Industry
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- A bachelor's degree from a top university
- Fantastic written communication skills and attention to detail
- A technical predisposition and the desire to learn
- The ability to convey complex technical topics in a simple way (no jargon allowed!)
- Empathy for our users with an aptitude for using this to create content that resonates and
- Fantastic organisational skills and the capacity to manage a pipeline of content across
- multiple channels
- A pragmatic bias towards action, without too much of a compromise on quality
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Salesforce concepts, with either an admin certification or demonstrable experience on Trailhead
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- You'll work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Youll be working mostly remotely, but the team generally meets up once a week in our beautiful shared working space in Old Street, London
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Make Positive Provar India Private limited
We have offices in Gurgaon (India), London (UK) and Nashville (Tennessee).
Learn more at provartesting.com.
Contact Company:Make Positive Provar India Private limited